Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sing For Life

I love singing, it is my easiest way of expressing my feelings and emotions. Every time I feel bad or whenever I feel broke, I'd just sing and eventually my worries and pain will slowly ease. 
I started singing when I was just a little boy and I used to sing with my mom and dad and also with my siblings. Singing has already been a part of our lives, it is our way of spending quality time together. I really miss those times when we sang together outside our house in the middle of the night and with a bonfire as our light. 
Singing is indeed a talent that must be shared and developed. It is also something that we must be proud and be thankful of. I do not sing just for myself, I sing for the people, for my family, friends and most specially I sing for my GOD. But  there is still one more thing that I'd like to do someday, and that is to sing for my BRIDE. I want to sing to her our love-song while she walks in the isle towards me, and also while we walk together going to the altar and say the words "I DO".

No comments:

Post a Comment