Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Dream of A Lifetime

Chef Nurse! That's what I wanted to be. You might think I misspelled it but I didn't. Yes, I am a Nurse but being a Chief Nurse isn't my dream. I started cooking when I was in my elementary years, maybe I got the skills from always observing my mom and grandma in the kitchen. At first I just copied their recipes until I started putting my own style on it and eventually I started inventing or making my own recipes. I couldn't exactly explain how it feels when I start cooking and especially seeing my family eating my food and receiving good feedback. When I left in our province, one of the things that I looked forward to is going home and cook for my family because I really love to cook and that is also my way of showing my sweetness and love to them. When I graduated in college  and became a Nurse, I know I was able to fulfill my father's dream and now I want to fulfill my dream, and that is to study and get a Diploma in Culinary Arts and become a renowned chef. I know for now its not possible, but I know someday it could be, and it would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment